Chemical and COSHH Stores
Government guidance stipulates that the storage of pesticides, fertilisers, flammables, and chemicals should protect against harm to humans, animal health, and the environment. With the added element of concerns about security, many companies are re-assessing where they store these items to ensure their stores are not only secure but also comply to Health & Safety Executive (HSE) requirements.
Stores should be resistant to fire, capable of retaining leakage/spillage, be dry, be frost-free, be adequately ventilated, and secure against unauthorized access.
Mr Box supplies a range of anti-vandal steel Chemical Stores that meet all these requirements. They are also strong, robust, highly secure, affordable, and will provide years of maintenance free service.
Stores are available in a range of sizes and formats with a bund capacity to suit your needs:
- 8ft long x 7ft 3″ wide x 7ft 5″ high
- 10, 20, 30, or 40ft long x 8ft wide x 8ft 6″ high
- Doors at both ends or fully open sided
- BASIS approved design
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant Corten steel
- Protected by marine grade paint
- Equipped with recessed bunded floors (recessed to prevent any trip hazard)
- Fitted with multiple ventilators at roof & floor level enhance cross air flow, minimize toxic fume build up, and moderate internal temperature
- Safety Drain Valves fitted to floor sump
- Equipped with a high security lock box and anti jemmy flanges
- Available with Fork lift pockets for ease of movement and re-siting
- Available in a range of colours
Optional extras for Chemical Storage containers:
- Coventional racking
- ‘Floating’ racking
- Zoned Electrics – Lighting and Heating
- Full Open – side opening with bi-fold doors
- Large Roller Shutter Doors
- Stillages and Racks
- Sectional Bunding, with individual drain points
If you need more guidance, we would recommend you refer to the Environmental Agency’s website.