On any site, providing a place for employees to eat and relax is of utmost importance as far as welfare is concerned. Having heat, water, and work surfaces available allows basic comfort and hygiene needs to be met.
Our site canteens are manufactured from full steel, anti-vandal construction ensuring site safety and security.
Tailored to suit your requirements
Our canteen container units are built to the same specifications as our site offices with:
- High security steel personnel door with 8-point locking and anti jemmy flange.
- Windows (approx. 900mm x 900mm) fitted with steel security shutters with integrated locking bolts and anti jemmy flanges.
- Fully insulated.
- Interior panels are of caravan quality ply boards, normally finished in white for ceiling and hopsack for sides.
- Floooring is rubberised and wipes clean.
- Standard electrics are 1 x oil filled radiator, 2 x 13-amp double sockets high mounted, 1 x light switch, 2 x 4’ fluorescent lights, consumer unit and outside plug.
- Exterior finish in either green or blue (other colours available on request).
- Water heater.
- Sink unit.
- Kitchen unit.
- External waste pipe.
All of our canteen units can be modified to suit your exact requirements and can be used as a standalone unit or in combination with others. View our Office & Welfare Gallery to see how our containers have been transformed into cafés, laundry rooms, shops, canteens, and acoustics labs.
Make an enquiry
To get an up-to-date quote, speak to a member of the team today on 080 278 0031. We’re also happy to provide you with advice on how to make the best use of your canteen space.