Cost-effective, portable site buildings
A site office can provide you with extra space in working environments that may be limited, allowing further efficiency in growing businesses. Onsite workers can benefit from a comfortable space to work, which will both improve standards and increase productivity.
It is understandable that each individual project will have different requirements. Our portable site offices will consider the equipment that is likely to be used on site, are well-suited for those who wish to incorporate toilet facilities and include standard electrics.
We know that instances of vandalism and theft can happen, which is why all our site office containers remain secure with a steel personnel door, and steel security shutters with integrated locking bolts.
Our containerised site offices have the following specifications:
- High security steel personnel door with 8-point locking and anti jemmy flange.
- Windows (approx. 900mm x 900mm) fitted with steel security shutters with integrated locking bolts and anti jemmy flanges.
- Fully insulated.
- Interior panels are of caravan quality ply boards, normally finished in white for ceiling and hopsack for sides.
- Flooring is rubberised and wipes clean.
- Standard electrics are 1 x oil fitted radiator, 2 x 13-amp double socks high mounted. 1 x light switch, 2 x 4ft fluorescent lights, consumer unit and outside plug.
- Exterior finish in either green or blue (other colours available on request).
View our Accommodation Gallery for more information on the variety of accommodation conversions we offer – the perfect solution to your office space needs.
Available to buy or hire
At Mr Box, we understand that your budget plays a huge role when it comes to choosing your offices. That’s why they are available to both buy and hire, and delivered to you according to your schedule.
If you would like to discuss your onsite office requirements or to receive a quote, please contact us today on 080 278 0031