Toilet and Washroom Facilities
Provide comfort and onsite welfare facilities.
All sites need some sort of portable toilet facilities, whether is it for employees, clients or visitors. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) can provide you with guidance on the requirements you need to know about.
Our toilet and washroom units are built to the same specifications as our site offices with:
- High security steel personnel door with 8-point locking and anti jemmy fringe.
- Windows (approx. 900mm x 900mm) fitted with steel security shutters with integrated locking bolts and anti jemmy flanges.
- Fully insulated.
- Interior panels are of caravan quality ply boards, normally finished in white for ceiling and hopsack for sides.
- Flooring is rubberised and wipes clean.
- Standard electrics are 1 x oil filled radiator, 2 x 13-amp double sockets high mounted, 1 x light switch, 2 x 4’ fluorescent lights, electrically operated hot water heaters, handdriers, a consumer unit, and outside plug.
- Exterior finish in either green or blue (other colours available on request).
- WCs, either compartments or cubicles.
- Handwashing facilities.
- Water connection points.
Make an enquiry
Our portable toilet and washroom facilities are perfect for use on construction sites, at festivals, beachside, roadside cafes, or can simply provide an efficient temporary solution within your organisation. To find out more or to receive a quote, give us a call today on 080 278 0031.