A self-storage operator was in need of a bespoke office unit. They wanted an office that could be stacked on top of one of their existing containers, with stairs leading up to it, with plenty of windows, so that they could view the whole site while sat in it and spot any approaching customers.
Our experienced conversions team were able design and construct an office to suit their specific requirements from a new standard 20ft container. The customer was very pleased with the end result.
- Original double doors were removed and replaced with glazing.
- Charcoal Gray framed glazing fitted to walls, (50% non-opening, 50% openable, tilting outwards), including double patio doors.
- All glass tinted ‘Bronze Anti-Sun’
- Timber batons fitted close to glazing for customer to fit own blinds at later date if required.
- 1 x Single Steel Personnel Door added to short end wall – 10 point locking, high security. No window/glazing. Rain cover added over the door.
- Staircase bracket added under single door on end wall.
- Lined and insulated interior with rockwool and melamine faced lining boards, except end wall with single access door
- Wall strengthened to accommodate wall mounted TV, TV socket fitted
- Electrics fitted including; x 12 LED spotlights to ceiling, wall heaters, 5 x double sockets and light switch, 6 x network points (trunking fitted for cabling) and consumer board.
- Exterior painted at customers request to dark grey (RAL 7021)