A regular client, a large engineering concern, specializing in one-off fabrication items for use in the oil, water, power generation industries asked us to convert a new 20′ tunnel container as use as a portable HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit). The specification included the following modifications
1. Installing double container doors at both ends.
2. Insulating and lining the interior.
3. Strengthen the roof and fabricate 3 large roof apertures.
4. Strengthen the floor and fabricate mounting pads for the machinery to be installed.
5. Installing a fully welded checker plate steel floor.
6. Several apertures in the side panel with steel box section strengthening.
7. Cat Flap style with couplings for connecting hydraulic feed pipes.
8. HPU Manifold.
Final fit out and installation of the machinery was completed by the client and then unit was then shipped overseas and a turnkey installation.