The first two photos above show High Strength Racking – 400kg UDL per shelf, and Medium Strength Racking – 340kg UDL per shelf, the second two photos are of the shelving brackets, and the last four photos show fabricated bespoke shelving.
- Simple, boltless assembly.
- Adjustable melamine board shelves.
- 2mm thick European structural quality steel.
- Hard wearing powder coated finish.
- Complete with protective feet and top caps.
- Kits available for 20ft and 40ft containers, either for one or both sides of the container.
- All kits available in 3 types of shelf depth, 915mm, 610mm and 455mm.
- Support hotline with dedicated support team available for queries or questions.
Self-Assembly Shelving Brackets
Shelving brackets that are design to work with the container’s lashing points for quick and easy installation.
- These shelving brackets and are easily assembled in minutes by just 1 person. Simply hang the brackets from the lashing rings fitted to inner top rail (standard feature of all Mr Box supplied containers), and then slot in the shelving.
- A cheaper and more user friendly solution to the traditional Self-Assembly Shelving Kits which are bulky, expensive, and require complicated assembly before use.
- Additionally there is no need for tools to assemble, and they can also be quickly adjusted or taken down. All you need to complete the shelving are two lengths of 47mm x 225mm sawn timber or standard scaffold board which fit easily into the bracket arms. The boards should then be cut to the length required between brackets.
Fabricated Bespoke Racking
Individually designed shelving fabricated your specific requirements. We can produce heavy-duty shelving for workshops, adjustable shelving for specialist storage and shelving designed for use inside chemical storage containers. Please speak to our conversion team for more information about designing your bespoke shelving.
These photos are of example shelving, for more information on sizes and pricing please contact us.