Mr Box were recently asked to manufacture a containerised mobile lubrication bay. The client, who manufactures workshops for industrial clients such as those involved in mining and oil exploration wanted this lubrication bay to form part on an installation used for servicing heavy plant and machinery.
We converted a new 20ft open-sided container, equipped with large bi-folding doors which allow complete access along the 20ft side. This meant trucks and other plant could be driven easily into and out of the shelter for servicing and repair.
- A galvanised, bunded steel floor – to contain any spillages
- Steel channel framework (100mmx50mmx10mm PFC) with 4 laser-cut mounting plates for the pumps
- 10 stainless steel lashing rings welded into position for holding drums in place
- 40mm tapped earth point welded to the side
- Re-painted interior
- Exterior repainted and re-decalled for shipping
- Container re-certified for shipping
The unit was then fitted with the necessary pneumatics and specialised pumping equipment for administering the lubricants.
It is now successfully being used in Sierra Leone.