This unit was built for Devonport dockyard in Plymouth, to be used for equipment such as ropes, and chains for use on board the vessels that will be moored nearby. The caged area is for wet clothing to dry off.
- 12mm plywood flame retardant wall fitted.
- Chequer plate floor overlaid
- 2x drainage taps installed to drain via bottom rail
- 6″ vertical plate around hanging area
- 4 x double LED strip lights, 4 x double sockets, light switch, consumer unit 4way s/p and external socket.63a , all in surface mounted plastic conduit
- 3 tier steel shelving, approx 600mm deep, 10ft long. 2mm steel construction, 50x50x3 RSA frame
- Fit 2 sturdy bars along the remaining 10ft with support where necessary 1ft and 2ft from the ceiling, to carry chains.
- 11ft approx of 4 rows of offset hook bars. Starting 1ft from the ceiling. 1ft spacing.
- 14ft approx with a single hook rack approx 1ft from the ceiling.
- 2 x 4ft tubular heaters.2 no double heaters with guards.
- 4no 300mm aluminium Louvre vents