Self Storage Containers
Mr Box specialise in supplying self storage units and supply containers to over 150 existing self-store clients throughout the UK.
Whether you’re new to the industry, or already have an existing site, the team at Mr Box can assist you with all of your storage requirements.
We source all of our new containers directly and build each one to a specification designed for self-store operators. Our containers are available in 4 standard sizes at 8, 10, 20 or 40ft long. The most popular containers for storage purposes are the 10ft and 20ft units, as well as the multi-compartmental and tunnel containers that we offer.
Our storage containers are constructed from Corten steel, which is very strong and resists corrosion. They are also coated with a 2-pack paint system and bitumen coated base that is designed to stand up to the rigors of marine use.
- Built to a full marine specification – manufactured from corrosion resistant corten steel
- Protected with marine grade paint.
- Fitted with additional ventilation – to ensure condensation is not a problem.
- Fitted with high locking bars – for ease of use.
- A wipe clean 28mm marine ply floor that is specially sealed and certified as being rot and vermin proof.
- Factory fitted lock box (high security lock box) with anti-jemmy lugs fitted to the doors – which shrouds the padlock and protects it from interference.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Capable of being stacked.
Licence to Store Goods
If you are an existing self-store operator, or planning a new self-store business, you may find a copy of our Licence to Store Goods useful. Please let us know if you’d like a copy.
Accessible Storage Units
Shipping containers are stackable but to provide safe access we can sell steel staircases. These are available in mobile or static models and are designed to work with container doors or pedestrian doors found in accommodation containers.
Secure Storage Units
We supply high security padlocks that are designed for use with a lock box. These locks can correspond with a master key service in which you have a key that fits all of the locks in your depot but those renting can only access their own container. As a self storage business owner, this allows you to have more authority should you face any payment or safety concerns.